Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've already been told that my printer is no longer

Customer Question
I've already been told...

I've already been told that my printer is no longer supported. Very disappointed. Recently spent $100 on ink.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pro9000 Mark ii.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PRO9000?

Just started. Canon has washed their hands of this model.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Using Windows 10. 6 months? recently downloaded new drivers though.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem is 'paper jam'. I can't find any debris.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I have changed my mind and would like to have my money refunded.