Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pa[er named but now cannot see any paper in cp error light…

Customer Question
Pa[er named but now...

Pa[er named but now cannot see any paper in cp error light keeps coming on

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Can;

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't remember

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
don't do anything more. the printer does not come on. I UNPLUG IT FOR TWO MINTUES,THREE MINUTES AND FIVE MINTUES AND THE PRINTER WON'T COME ON. MY SON WILL COME BYE THIS FRIDAY AND SEE IF HE CAN DO ANYTHING, THANKS FOR NOW, I'M CHECKING OUT!
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR NOW. I GET BACK TO YOU LATER. BILL

OK

CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR NOW. WILL CONTECTYOU LATER BILL

OK

I'M NOT SURE YOU CAN.

I am not sure what you mean

I'M 89YEARS OLD AND I CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER PRINTER. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

You're welcome