Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I hook up my mx492 printer to my mac with usb cable,

Customer Question
How do I hook...

How do I hook up my mx492 printer to my mac with usb cable, direct not wireless

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MX492: wirelessly or by USB?

Not wireless, want direct hookup to my mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

New printer, haven't been able to hook it up yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to hook up printer direct to my mac with usb cable, not wireless

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 6 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can you tell me what OS version you are using on your Mac?

If unsure, click on the Apple logo top left then click on "About this Mac" the OS version will be listed there.

10.13.1
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Once you accept the proposal I can send you the info and link for remote connection.

Did you still need assistance with your issue?