Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

One day it printed fine, no problems. next time I turned it…

Customer Question
One day it printed...

One day it printed fine, no problems. next time I turned it on, maybe 2 weeks later it gives me a error message U052 and says the type of print head is incorrect . install the correct print head. I have done nothing different to it. wouldn't even know how to change a print head. I have stopped it and unplugged it several times, but same message. What happened?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. HOw do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so . thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

How do I do that

reply here I'll send a lower offer

Never mind this is already turning into more than I was expecting
Please delete all my information

ok