Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Read out screen on printer is blacked out. HP Office Jet…

Customer Question
Read out screen on...

Read out screen on printer is blacked out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office Jet 3830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It's been sluggish the last couple days, and just about 30 minutes ago it stopped display

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Oh my goodness! I have no idea of ever doing that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else seems to be fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know