Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to setup Canon PIXMA MX472 printer. Come to Enter…

Customer Question
Trying to setup Canon...

Trying to setup Canon PIXMA MX472 printer. Come to Enter passphrase....no idea what that might be.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just trying to set it up now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Update? I just loaded the setup CD is all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you trying to connect the printer to laptop on wifi

if yes, do you know the wifi password ***** the router