Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you copy on the Samsung M2070 printer? i cant finf d…

Customer Question
How do you copy...

How do you copy on the Samsung M2070 printer? i cant finf d the start button

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Samsung M2070 printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your M2070?

This is the first time i have tried to copy. no problem printing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to ind the right buttons. printed the manual idnt match

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 8 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-dabi4c41,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Below are the steps to copy on the Samsung M2070 Printer:

Basic copy:

1 Select (copy) > (Menu) > Copy Feature on the control panel. Or select (Menu) > Copy Feature on the control panel.

2 Place a single document

3 If you want to customize the copy settings including Reduce/Enlarge, Darkness, Original, and more by using the control panel buttons.

4 Enter the number of copies using the arrow or number keypad, if necessary. 5 Press (Start).

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I need to know where the start button is that was my question
No no no. No help please refund my money