Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have 2 Brothers printers. I cannot get the HL2040 to work.

Customer Question
I have 2 Brothers...

I have 2 Brothers printers. I cannot get the HL2040 to work. Has an exclamation mark showing on the printer picture for my devices. Cannot get in to delete it.

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

HL-20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Ever since the MFC J485DW was installed around 12/23/17.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Both printers were working until we installed the MFC printer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is the printer connected to PC, usb or wifi

usb
I don't want a free trail. just an answer to my question.

is it a windows PC or MacOS to which printer is connected

windows pc
hello anyone there

would you like me to remote connect and check the printer settings and fix this problem for you?

no thank you. Just forget my questions..I am not paying anymore money for differenct services. Please send refund of $23.00
all I need is a refund. You just keep adding charges and say you can fix. I do not need your help. thank you
please confirm you are sending refund to my Paypal account.
hello, i need a response

as you wish, i will send your request

however if you were getting a popup for additional service that was generated by the website and not me and i wanted to remote connect to be able to diagnose the problem myself and fix it right away.

you can ignore the popup

let me know if you need my assistance

I sent you a reply. is showing you never received. all i need is reply to send me a refund to Paypal.

sure i will send in your request to customer service