Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is off line. How can I get it to print? HP Model…

Customer Question
My printer is off...

My printer is off line. How can I get it to print?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Model color Lazer jet Pro MFP M477 fnw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Since I had company who left yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never It is very new

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How is printer connected to PC..usb or wifi