Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to download the software to install this printer.

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download the software to install this printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF-2540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2540?

I changed from one hard drive to another

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How is the printer connected?