Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Office jet 6100 and I had an ink light

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Office jet 6100 and I had an ink light blinking. Replaced with new HP cartridge.... now the power light blinks and ALL the color cartridges blink so replaced them all with HP cartridges.... still happening Never had this happen before...... it's for my small business and has been a nice and easy printer to use

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Toshiba Satellite lap top -- 2 yrs old came with Windows 10 so assume that's what's on there

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I get Error printing message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

Hmmmmm not even sure what that means.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I use AOL as default but have Windows and Google browsers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do but was under the impression that for $5 I got to try this out and now see that I am being charged another $28. So I would like to cancel this agreement as I feel I was mislead. Please do not charge my credit card anymore then the original $5. I am contacting them not to pay the $28. This was misleading. Obviously there is no 'free trial.'