Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

No ink is coming out when we are printing. Epson 4880 dtg…

Customer Question
No ink is coming...

No ink is coming out when we are printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 4880 dtg setup

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

We just bought this used. have replaced and cleaned everything ink is not even coming through the lines

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of the printer? Is it Epson Stylus Pro 4880?

Thank you.

epson 4880
JZ&E009710
JZ7E009710

Please perform a power cleaning cycle by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_SP4880WP~faq-00009da-sp4800_4880

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

tried nozzle check, not working. showing ink low when it isnt, red ink low light flashing

Could you please do a power cleaning cycle and let me know the response.

Thank you.

tried... telling me ink low... but they are all full
says not enough ink

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by pressing the Menu button for more than 3 seconds.

Thank you.

still says ink low

Have you tried cleaning two or three times?

Thank you.

If so, the issue might be with the printhead, and it will cost you more to get it repaired. I would suggest you contact the pace where you have purchased it from and check if you have warranty with them.

Thank you.

i just replaced it... ty for your help

You have replaced the printhead too?

Still getting no print?

Thank you.

correct. do you have any info on the f6 fuse

I apologize that I am out of ideas. I will open the question fro other experts.

Thank you.

Technician: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 7 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi there I am happy to continue to assist you where you have left off. Please let me know where you have left off on troubleshooting and I am glad to continue to assist where you have left off.