Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting a printer error message on "print" attempts. I…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a printer error message on "print" attempts. I have run scans, re-loaded the printer software (M382OND). At times, it will print from the error state

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, and the printer hidden icon shows that no print jobs are pending and the printer itself shows "ready". Suspecting a bad cable. Will try my laptop to check

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not but I recently upgraded to Microsoft 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The problems began after upgrading to Office 2016

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.