Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot download the printer driver because it is either not…

Customer Question
Cannot download the printer...

Cannot download the printer driver because it is either not digitally signed or not sighed in the appropriate manner.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp office jet 4655

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried reinstall the printer tonight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.