Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new HP printer, Laser Jet Pro MFP M426, M427 and I…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new HP printer, Laser Jet Pro MFP M426, M427 and I can't get it to work with my new Mac.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never it's brand new. I must be wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just don't know anything about seeing up my computer and Printer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing with your printer is it you are unable to add your printer in your Mac?

I can’t get anything to work. Can you do a step by step set up?
How do I connect my Mac to the HP printer?
Just cancel everything!I need a human to talk to. Cancell my free trial and I don't want any service from you.
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link:http://http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.

John, Computer Science Engineer