Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just purchased an iPad Pro 10.5” tablet but I cannot…

Customer Question
Hi I have just...

Hi I have just purchased an iPad Pro 10.5” tablet but I cannot print from my Epson WF 4640 printer. I have just spent over $260 for a complete set of cartridges and would like to know if is possible to adapt that to my new tablet. I would really appreciate some advice as I want to keep using the printer. Thanks, Robert

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I own a WF 4640 printer and would like to be able to print from my new iPad Pro 10.5” tablet. Can you advise me please. Thank you, Robert

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Only within the last 3 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That seems to be all. I am able to print from my Samsung S7 phone from this printer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Do you have the iPad connected to the same WiFi network as the printer?