Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Fuji Xerox Docuprint cm225 fw has and error - 092-651…

Customer Question
My Fuji Xerox Docuprint...

My Fuji Xerox Docuprint cm225 fw has and error -
092-651 (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DOCUPRINT CM225? What have you tried so far?

It has been a few days i tried cleaning the ROS and the sensor ctd i think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/1/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-9sa74km6,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue.

For the Fuji Xerox Docuprint cm225 fw that has and error - 092-651(###) ###-#### try the below recommended steps to Clean the Color Toner Density (CTD) Sensors:. (Click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser to go to the instruction page:

http://wss.support.xerox.com/GTConnect/UnifiedAcceptor/AddWebFramework.Main/site/XeroxProductSupport/product/product_wc6015/lang/en-US/region/region_US/source/DND/Xlang/en_US/Xcntry/USA/prodID/WC6015/KBlang/en/t/1514817115227/#!view-content/ViewContent/View/contentId/x_6130_en-O10540

Let me know if this helps and then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

nope didnt work i had already tried that and i wrote it before

There are 2 more recommended solutions:

1) Switch off the device ... wait for 10 seconds and then switch it back on. This often resolves it.
2) Remove and re-install the transfer unit or replace the transfer unit.

Follow the below steps to remove and re-install the transfer unit.

• Power OFF the printer using the power switch located on the right side of the printer, toward the back. Press the power switch to the (O) position.
  • Disconnect the power cord.
  • Press the button on the top, right side of the printer to open the Front Cover.
  • Grasp and squeeze the green release latches located on the left and right side of the Transfer Unit. Rotate the transfer unit up until the notch on the shaft is aligned with the mounting bracket cutout.
  • Pull up on the right side of the unit to free it from the bracket, and then slide the unit to the right to remove it from the machine.
  • Hold the unit by the release latches and insert the left shaft into the left mounting bracket.
  • Slide the unit to the left while rotating the unit to align the shaft-notch with the right mounting bracket cutout, and then press down until the shaft fully seats into the bracket.
  • Gently rotate the unit down until the release latches snap into place. Do not push on or touch the black belt.
  • Close the Front Cover.
  • Connect the power cord, and then power ON the printer. A 'Ready to Print' message will be displayed on the Display Screen.

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert