Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannon. My printer - MG7765 - is not printing after I

Customer Question
Hi Cannon. My printer...

Hi Cannon. My printer - MG7765 - is not printing after I changed some cartridges recently. It was working fine prior to that. I have cleaned and tried a number of things - all to no avail. The cartridges appear to be full of ink. Would you have any suggestions? Thank you. Catherine

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MG7756

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I am not getting any error messages. I am able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Did it print out anything when you cleaned?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Cleaning made no difference. It seems to be problem with the ink delivery. Initially it was not printing black and now only a very faded print comes out. Everything else appears to be working normally. I have a Macbook air and Windows. Same issue despite what computer I try to print off.
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.