Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know what setting I have to put the printer on to…

Customer Question
John, I don't know...

John, I don't know what setting I have to put the printer on to print an envelope from WORD. Thanks...Ann

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. ;-(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The answer to your question depends upon what printer (maker and model) it is, and also on whether you have an Apple computer or a Windows PC - the settings for printing anything differ a lot between those two computer types, you see. Please Reply and let me know, and I will be able to answer your question.