Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just had a hard drive replaced and now need to reprogram…

Customer Question
I just had a...

I just had a hard drive replaced and now need to reprogram my existing Canon MF4400 printer for it. How do I do it? I have been to the menu of the various computers and even with an expanded search, mine does not show up. What gives? George

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

An HP computer . The printer is a Canon MF4450 .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MF4400?

As I said, I had a hard drive replaced a couple of days ago. Everything was fine until then. I assume that I need to program the printer again with the computer. I do not have the original disk for the printer anymore. How can I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure . I've been using MS for some time. Microsoft programed back into the computer --- now is Windows 10.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
the computer is a desk top.
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.