Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Black text not printing. Have renewed a cartridge. have

Customer Question
Black text not printing...

Black text not printing. Have renewed a cartridge. have cleaned print head

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epsom workforce 2650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

About 5 minutes! hahaha

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Hmmm sorry am a great granny don't know what Operating system is. Do you mean windows?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really....thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I did not want help that will charge me 40$ plus. Thank you anyway.