Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just upboxed my MF628 printer and I read the manual, but…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, I just...

Hello Pearl, I just upboxed my MF628 printer and I read the manual, but not completely understanding it. Do I need to first install in my All-in-One Acer computer the driver disk that came with the printer? I also have a Toshiba laptop and I assume that I could install the Canon driver in it also?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MF628?

I just purchased the printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have just purchased the computer also, but I have had the laptop for years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not yet established a wifi and phone in the reconstructed guest house in which I will use the new computer and printer. Until the internet and phone service are established, I plan to use wired USB connection to print from the computer and from my Samsung new 8 cell phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do NOT AUTHORIZE ANY FURTHER CHARGES to my credit card. I am not interested in using your services at this time.