Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Got a Cannon MAXIFT 2720 printer for x-mal. I think these…

Customer Question
Got a Cannon MAXIFT...

Got a Cannon MAXIFT 2720 printer for x-mal.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

I think these are the numbers you are looking for:PTC211/15/041 or serial #AEWP42552 Hope that helps.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

This is the first time I tried to print. My son set up the printer for me. Need to know how to open the back to get paper out that is stuck.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea. Everything seemed to work yesterday when the printer was set up. How do i open the back to remove the stuck paper?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.