Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I always seem to not be able to print from my computer. I…

Customer Question
I always seem to...

I always seem to not be able to print from my computer. I have windows 10 and an Epson all in one - Model C471F - Serial 330474. Why

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Notebook - 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C471F?

For ever. I think that it has been set up so I can automatically print from my computer, but everytime, I am having to contact Epson

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why isn't there world peace

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Go to control panel > Hardware & sound > devices & printers > do you see your printer there?