Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The paper source settings jut flow across after OK and

Customer Question
The paper source settings...

The paper source settings jut flow across after OK and Start. Nothing prints.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EpsonWF-2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

All morning, but before that for four weeks, the message was Printer is not connected to computer. That was repaired bytechnoversal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I load the paper or the #10 envelopes, there is always the message about paper jam --there is no such thing. Sometimes the paper comes through blank, once ot twice with the print on it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Please forget it. I should have asked technoversal.org where I have a membership
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no, thank you