Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer says (printer in error mode) Hp officejet pro…

Customer Question
My printer says (printer...

My printer says (printer in error mode)

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet pro 6978

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Off and on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Didn't even know about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why, how is this happening

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.