Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

After our recent move canon mg6120 not in my printer list of…

Customer Question
After our recent move...

After our recent move canon mg6120 not in my printer list of my IMac 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MG6120?

And not able to fix after several attempts of setup run

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MG6120?

Setup run and reconnecting cables etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need my printer to connect and use

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 month ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>