Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP deskjet 3510. I have a paper jam and cannot get…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a HP deskjet 3510. I have a paper jam and cannot get to the paper.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

This is the first

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think I ever have. I don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now I hope this is my only problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Where is the paper located in the HP machine, please? and what error message, exactly and in full, shows on the HP printer's screen?