Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to install, keep getting error code 31. It's brand…

Customer Question
Trying to install, keep...

Trying to install, keep getting error code 31

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's brand new, I haven't got that far yet. I was just following the instructions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.