Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to get printer driver for a lexmark x5070. Usb. This…

Customer Question
Trying to get printer...

Trying to get printer driver for a lexmark x5070

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This is first install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Are you having Windows or MAC ?