Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the Cannon Power Shot SX50 HS. 4 yrs I believe.

Customer Question
I have the Cannon...

I have the Cannon Power Shot SX50 HS

Technician's Assistant: How old is your PowerShot?

4 yrs I believe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PowerShot?

Yesterday, I finally learned how to successfully erase partial amount of pictures on my memory card -- right after, I became unable to get a screen that has what I am taking a picture of -- it is just black! I tried resetting everything -- it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I am getting Start Tracking AF at the bottom of a black screen instead of what I am pointing the camera at

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.