Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my XP 245 to print remotely. Epson XP-245. Ever…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my XP 245 to print remotely

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-245

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-245?

Ever since I got it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Hows the printer connected? (wifi / lan)

Are we still connected

We are connected again
It is connected with a USB cable
Hello Fiyaz are you still there
Hello Fiyaz are you still there .
I was quite happy to stick with Fiyaz I just thought he may have left while I was having Communication problems. Anyway it’s just after 1am here so I am going to bed. Happy new year.
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

can we connect remotely to fix this?

That would be great
Hello is there anyone there

I'm on now