Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

From my PC ASUS unit I am unable to print to my wifi enable…

Customer Question
From my PC ASUS...

From my PC ASUS unit I am unable to print to my wifi enable Epson WF3640. My macbook, my samsung phoneand my wifes ipad and apple phone can print to it

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF3640: wirelessly or by USB?

Both PC and printer are WiFi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I usually do, but when I tried to updat ethe printer tonight I could not find any wf 3640 printer drivers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?