Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought a Cannon PIXMS MX920. when I got to where the…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Cannon PIXMS MX920. when I got to where the print heads were to be aligned, it said to place some special paper into the cassette . well guess what the paper does not fit. about 4mm to short, adjustment to the max. how can cannon help me. thanks Joe.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

IMAC 27 inch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I just bought it today bran new

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Latest High serria

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No fixed myself, thanks any way. Joe