Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Up until a day ago when scanning to email it would go strait…

Customer Question
Up until a day...

Up until a day ago when scanning to email it would go strait to email after scanning.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Maxify 2300

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

One day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never how do I do that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when scanning?

Is printing currently working fine?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page.

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.