Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a new printer (HP ENVY ALL-IN-ONE 4520 and…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new printer (HP ENVY ALL-IN-ONE 4520 and I can't make the color print. What can I do. Also when I filled out the information asked it would not take my VISA information.

Technician's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Maybe I don't below here. I jusst want some information on how to get my printer working right.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't want a lawyer. I just want some technical support

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready