Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

This is the 2nd one I have tried; when I use the ADF, it…

Customer Question
Hi, this is the...

Hi, this is the 2nd one I have tried; when I use the ADF, it ALWAYS leaves a line on the scanned page on the right side. It is as if the ADF is not calibrated to feed where the scan "head" is.... ie: it is off

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Nope... I use Paperport, and there is no problem doing the scan... just the image when it "hits" paperport always has the dark line on the right side

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never, I just installed it a couple of days ago, and dealt with Amazon, to send me a replacement machine. I have used Brother mfc for years, just stopped using a 8660 after 8 years, never had this consistant issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No , and thanks !!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer with which you are having the ADF problem?