Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We unplugged the Canon printer to move it and reconnected it…

Customer Question
We unplugged the Canon...

We unplugged the Canon printer to move it and reconnected it but message says not connected

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Canon printer?

Is there any power / light on printer?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.