Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have an HP serial number CES3ACG16S. Office jet 7610 When…

Customer Question
My name is Jamie...

My name is Jamie *, we have an HP serial number CES3ACG16S

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Office jet 7610 When we print a copy or a fax there is a black line running through the paper

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

About 4 month...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think we did that....How do I do this application?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that was our only problem...thanks:) Happy New Year!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks
Have a good evening