Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pop up continually stating 'Input signal not found. check…

Customer Question
Pop up continually stating...

Pop up continually stating 'Input signal not found. check video cable and video source'. Looks like I let warranty lapse since November 2018. Monitor goes blank and off then after a while comes on. sometimes on and off.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Pop?

Whats a pop?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Are you using a HDMI cable?