Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Selphy cp720 I got an Ink error message while trying to

Customer Question
Selphy cp720...

Selphy cp720 I got an Ink error message while trying to print. The ink cartridge will pop out about about 2mm when released by the brown slider but cannot be pulled out. Thanks for any help.

Technician's Assistant: Is your SELPHY displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Today is the first time I have used it in about a year.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I am printing directly from a Power Shot A630. Your website did not have a printer driver for Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does the printer "film" get glued ti a roller? if I pry it out will simething get damaged or need to be cleaned?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.