Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Itsprinting to light. Briother mfc j4750w. Just today.

Customer Question
Itsprinting to light Technician's...

Itsprinting to light

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Briother mfc j4750w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Couple days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Brand new ink

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Brother printer question.
Please tell me how the printing-too-light looks: in black only? and is it mostly near the center of the page that it is too light, or in areas or stripes or localized on the page otherwise?

(If you can scan an example and post it / Add it / append it to your Reply, it will post after your Reply posts and I will be able to see it.)