Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Case # 5007858906. Envy110. I am to return the printer. Nm/a…

Customer Question
Case #(###) ###-#### Technician's...

Case #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Envy110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I am to return the printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Nm/a

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

John, Computer Science Engineer