Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not install it to my computer. Pixma mx532. Just bought…

Customer Question
Can not install it...

Can not install it to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma mx532

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just bought the printer today and can't install it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Got something repaired a couple weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don' I don't think so, I was talking to someone for quite some time, however he said he couldn't do anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you are trying to install it wirelessly, or are you plugging the USB cord into your computer?

USB cord
Is it costing money to fix it for me? , if so forget it.

Yes, this is a paid service. If you want to cancel your question, you are free to do so.

Please cancel my question.