Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A printer error has occurred. Turn power off and then turn…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, "A printer...

Hi Pearl, "A printer error has occurred. Turn power off and then turn on again." Lights blinking.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Artisan 810. Been a super reliable workhorse for along time. Love this printer!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Artisan?

About a week. I'll try turning off an on and it will work maybe one or two times, then act up again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Good question. I'm not sure. Maybe a month ago?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is plugged into a power strip.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Which lights are blinking, which ones are steady light, and which ones are off. Also, which colors are those lights?

Thank you

All the buttons to the left and right of the error message are blinking orange. Error message not blinking.
Let's not try the remote fix yet. What can I try myself?