Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Looks like I have a bulb out in my epson v700

Customer Question
Looks like I have...

Looks like I have a bulb out in my epson v700 scanner...where do I find support in Wilmington NC 28405. I notice I cannot order bulbs and install myself. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your V700 when you try to scan?

No...it will not let me use "film" only reflective. here was a red blinking lite at first then it would not scan film again. Looks like lite in top is out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No...thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Usually, the lamp going out is actually the board and not the lamp itself.

Also, to repair anything on your scanner will need to be done by Epson themselves. How old is the scanner?

John, Computer Science Engineer