Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Looks like I have a bulb out in my epson v700

Customer Question

Looks like I have a bulb out in my epson v700 scanner...where do I find support in Wilmington NC 28405. I notice I cannot order bulbs and install myself. Any suggestions?
JA: Is there an error code on your V700 when you try to scan?
Customer: no...it will not let me use "film" only reflective. here was a red blinking lite at first then it would not scan film again. Looks like lite in top is out
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Long time
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No...thats it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Harry replied 9 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Harry replied 9 months ago.

Usually, the lamp going out is actually the board and not the lamp itself.

Also, to repair anything on your scanner will need to be done by Epson themselves. How old is the scanner?