Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Maxfy MB5320 all in one printer that can't no…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Canon Maxfy MB5320 all in one printer that can't no longer be found on the network can you please help me and yes it is wireless?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MB5320: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it has all ways been found on the network why now?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Do you know the name and password ***** your WiFi? (your wireless network?)

Thank you.

Okay I hope it can be fixed that way.
how much longer.
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

May I ask if you still need help with this problem or not?

Okay what is the response?

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

When and how long a wait?

I am sorry, but it doesn't appear that you are getting or reading my messages.

You are not waiting more than a few seconds for me to respond.

May I remotely connect and fix the problem for you?

I am going to cancel this and find some other sulusion cause I need my printer up and running ASAP so do not charge me for this since you did not fix the prolem!!!...

I can fix the problem in under a few minutes. I see that you want to cancel, so I will close this and send in your refund request.

Thank you!