Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Brother mfcl8650cdw. Brother mfcl8650cdw. A few weeks. The…

Customer Question
Hi,brother mfcl8650cdw Technician's Assistant:...

Hi,brother mfcl8650cdw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Brother mfcl8650cdw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFCL8650CDW?

A few weeks. The document transporter on top of the machine jams every time i want to copy or scan a multi-page document.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A few years ago. But this is a hardware issue. The transporter jams up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Brother printer question.
Does paper move into the top feeder of the printer, before the Jam occurs? if so, how far into the feeder?

What message shows on the printer, exactly, when such a jam occurs?