Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

With check network connection. Check Results pass. Epson…

Customer Question
Ok with check network...

Ok with check network connection. Check Results pass

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP440?

Check report all pass Ref. Number 171230000441 we cannot make copy from our Mac Air to printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Today

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer