Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

GOOD MORNINGfax setup. HP PHOTOSMART 7510. IT WAS SET UP…

Customer Question
HI GOOD MORNINGfax setup ...

HI GOOD MORNINGfax setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP PHOTOSMART 7510

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

IT WAS SET UP LIKE 2 YEARS AGO AND REALLY USED IT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NOT SURE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO NOT AT THIS TIME

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you need help with?

Are you asking how to fax?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.